Clustr Map

Friday, May 30, 2014

Second Grade Memories

Mrs. Dubberke-My favorite thing about second grade was spending time with my 19 super kids. I loved watching them grow and learn each day! I will miss their smiles and hugs but know they will always be in my heart!
Connor T.-I liked praying, going on field trips, and going to chapel. My favorite memory is going to the Zoo.
Amelia-In second grade my favorite subject was art and I loved music. But, my favorite part was science and math.
Caleb-My favorite subject in school was gym and my favorite field trip was the Zoo. My favorite thing to play at recess was gaga ball.
Sydni-Hi, my name is Sydni. My favorite subject in school is math, reading, religion, science, social studies, and I love learning about the continents too. You can tell that I love school. I also love art so, so, so, so, so, much and a billion more! That's how much I love art. I also love Spanish, music, and everything else. But, to be honest P.E. is not my favorite. Bye!
Sarah-I like when we got to read a whole ton. I like having a great teacher like Mrs. Dubberke.
Lexi-Hi, I'm Lexi and today we are going to Field Day. Field Day is where you play games and eat popsicles. Bye!
Nick-In second grade I liked to play gaga ball with Garrett and Caleb.
Aria- I really enjoyed praying and the pep rallies. I really appreciated all the things Mrs. Dubberke did. I like playing with my new friends Kaylynn, Sarah, Sydni, and Allie. I liked prasing God for having the best teacher ever.
Zach- My favorite subjects in school are science, math, history, and the continents. I liked learning about the solar system too. I liked art too.
Jake-I love math because you learn a lot of stuff! It is awesome.
Kaylynn- I really liked the field trip to the Planetarium. It was the best field trip. I also love giving Mrs. Dubberke lots of hugs. And I loved learning how to write letters in cursive and learning how to do multiplication.
Steven- In second grade I really liked math. I liked multiplication and division the best. I also liked the field trips. My favorite field trip was going to the Zoo.
Suzie-I liked the Planetarium when we looked up and I saw some planets.
Ben-I really liked field trips. My favorite field trip was the Zoo.
Jenna- I had so much fun in art. I was so excited when the art teacher told us we were making alligators.
Sam-I had three favorite things in second grade. My first favorite was math, my second favorite was P.E., and my third favorite was art. Art is one of my favorites because I got to make new things.
Garrett- My favorite part of second grade was P.E. because it was challenging and fun.
Connor B.-My favorite thing in second grade was getting good grades. I liked recess and computers.
Allie- Hi, my name is Allie. School is almost over. My favorite subject was art. In art our teacher was Mrs. Blaze. In art we made clay crocodiles and paper ones. We also made cups and other stuff this year.

No comments: