Clustr Map

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hi, this is Kaylynn, and I am in second grade. This quarter in school we have been learning a LOT about biographies. Let me tell you about some of my favorite ones! My favorite ones so far are Amelia Earhart, Betsy Ross, and Helen Keller. Did you know that Amelia Earhart flew across the Atlantic Ocean all by herself ? She did! And did you know Betsy Ross sewed the first American flag? Helen Keller was blind and deaf. That means she could not see or hear. She also had a teacher named Annie. Annie taught Helen Keller to read and write in braille. They were all GREAT people!!!!! Oh, and we have been learning about Space too. Did you know that the Earth orbits the Sun? Well it does, and the Moon orbits the Earth. The Sun does not really move. Well I have to go. Bye-Bye!

No comments: